AHF Community Health Grants
2023 AHF Community Health Grant -CLICK TO APPLY
The Adelaide Health Foundation exists to advance healthcare, seeking to ensure that healthcare is available to all based upon health needs and not on financial means.
Our work falls under the three pillars of Community, Research and Education. The purpose of the Community Health Grant scheme [CHG] is to improve healthcare in the local community.
We invite applications from local community healthcare organisations which specifically provide a service or supports within the healthcare field.
• The scheme is designed to provide support for not-for-profit and charitable organisations, located primarily within the Dublin 24 area and/or benefitting the Dublin 24 community.
• Organisations who have been awarded funding by the Adelaide Health Foundation previously are welcome to apply.
The Scheme does not provide support for: X General appeals [assistance must be sought for clearly specified purposes]. X Requests from individuals. X Repayment of debt. X Projects which have been completed. X Tuition or student fees. X Flights or accommodation. X Medical costs. X Purchase of buildings or land. X Construction projects. X Employee salaries. TERMS AND CONDITIONS • Application forms must be fully completed. • One application will be accepted per organisation. • A specific sum of money must be sought. • Applicants must indicate whether funding for the project has been applied for elsewhere. • Grants awarded must be drawn down in the current calendar year. Grants that are not drawn down in the current year will be forfeit. • Funding cannot be paid into personal bank accounts. • The decision of the Adelaide Health Foundation in relation to the awarding of grants is final • Successful applicants will be required to supply progress reports on how the grant has been applied. • Successful applicants are requested to acknowledge the support of the Adelaide Health Foundation where appropriate.
Applications must be received by the specified closing date and time. Late applications will not be accepted.
2023 AHF Community Health Grant- Click to Apply
New Initiatives Funding Scheme
2022 APPLICATION CLOSED
Applications are now invited for the Adelaide Health Foundation’s [AHF] 2022 New Initiatives Scheme. The Scheme provides funding for new developmental initiatives in Tallaght University Hospital.
Total available €40K fund and amounts of up to of €10K can be applied for.
The scheme funds new patient focused initiatives which directly or indirectly improves services for TUH patients. It is open to all departments.
The applicant must have secured advance approval from the Hospital’s Executive Management Team[EMT] for their project.
Applications will be assessed by a panel from AHF/Innovate Health and are subject to TUH Executive Management Team [EMT] and AHF Board approval.
The following criteria will apply in assessing each application:
- Service development – how the initiative will improve services for patients directly or indirectly
- Evaluation – how the initiative will be evaluated in relation to quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Cost benefit analysis – how the initiative’s present costs will lead to benefits in the future. The application should set out the costs of the project (must include VAT if applicable) and state what grant is being sought.
- Timeline - when the project would be expected to commence and timescale to completion.
- Report - Commitment to provide a report on the project to AHF.
- Strategic alignment - how the project aligns to both Adelaide strategy and TUH strategy
- Feasibility or ease of implementation - identification and mitigation of barriers to implementation of the project
General queries can be directed to Esther by emailing Esther.email@example.com
AHF Strategy Overview 2022 - 2025
TUH Innovation Strategy
Adelaide Strategy Overview